Autocount Computerized Accounting with Assignment & Certificate
Intake: October & November 2019
Class: 2 days (Weekdays)
Time: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
***Course Fee: RM 350 per pax inclusive of Course Materials, Certificate of Attendance.
Who should Attend: Anyone that is interested to learn Autocount software & get course certificate.
Course Material: Latest 4th Edition course book and Software installer CD will be provided.
Facilities: Participants are to bring their own laptop for the practical hands-on training or those who don’t have can be provided by us.
Requirement to attend: Participants must have basic computer skills.
Eligibility of Certificate:
1) 100% Attendance
2) Completed and submitted assignment within due date
3) Pass assignment with passing marks 70%
Chapter 1: New Company & GL Entry
Chapter 2: AR and AP Entry
Chapter 3: Existing Company
Chapter 4: Inventory Control
Chapter 5: Purchasing & Invoicing
Chapter 9: Assignment 1
Chapter 10: Assignment 2
Chapter 11: Basic SST for Accounting
Chapter 12: Basic SST for Billing
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
1. What’s the objective of the course?
- To provide hands-on practice of the system by performing tasks involve General Ledger, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Inventory Control, Sales, Purchase, and Security Setting etc…
2. Who are the target learners to attend this course?
- Any working adult or students.
3. Do I need to know AutoCount software before attending this course?
- No, you don’t. The course is meant for beginners
4. Do I need to have knowledge of accounting?
- Accounting knowledge or experience is not mandatory. However some understanding of double entry concept and business document flows will be helpful.
5. What is the medium of instruction?
- Training will either be conducted in English/BM depending on the date of the course.
6. Can I reschedule the class?
- You may request to attend the class on other schedule dates subject to availability prior to the commence of the course.
7. How to be qualified for the certificate of completion?
- 100% attendance, submit assignments before dateline, score at least 70% from the assignments.
8. Do you issue invoice and official receipt?
9. Does the course fee include lunch and refreshments?
- No, lunch and refreshment is not included.