DIGIALISATION GRANT 2023
50% or up to RM 5,000
Why MSME Digitalization grant 2023 ?
In 2023, the Malaysian Government initiated a program within its budget to incentivize technology adoption among small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). Under this scheme, SMEs can receive up to RM5,000 through a matching grant, covering 50% of their digital service expenses. The government has allocated RM500 million over five years for this initiative, but it’s limited to the first 100,000 participating SMEs. This program’s primary objective is to encourage local businesses to embrace technology.
Get 50% or up to RM5,000 MSME grant with AutoCount
*Limited quota only
for further enquiry
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- The company registered under SSM/PBT.
- Company/Co-operative that has operated at least six(6) months.
- Not eligible for those who received Digitalisation Matching Grant before.
- Company/co-operative that has a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000.
- The co-operative registered under Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia (SKM)/Lesen Professional.
- Complete application form.
- Invoice/billing from authorized Digitalisation Partner like AutoCount.
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months OR audited financial report OR latest account statement.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), Co-operative representative whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (SSM or other relevant forms) under the Companies Act 2016. SKM registration certificate for co-operative.